Applications Technologies Company offers a wide range of standard and
custom testing and related services to accommodate your testing needs.
Although our focus is on welding related testing, our knowledgeable team
offers services to support a broad range of testing and process validation
• Welding Procedure specification (WPS) / Procedure Qualification Record (PQR)
• Welder Performance Qualification
• 3rd Party Weld Evaluation / PPAP
• Independent Filler Metal Qualification
• AWS, ASME, MIL-STD, API, and Customer Specific
• Tensile / Compression
• Charpy Impact
• Bend Testing
• Krause Fatigue
• Custom Proof / Validation Testing
• Metallographic sample preparation
• Macroscopic Evaluation
• Microscopic Evaluation
• Grain Sizing
• Metallurgical Properties Assessment
• Failure Analysis
• Weld Quality Assessment
© 2014 Application Technologies Company
The WELDING Advantage!
Applications Technologies Company (ATC) is the premier welding engineering enterprise in the US.
ATC was established by a group of engineers to offer customized welding and manufacturing
Our mission is to provide clients with the technical concepts and tools necessary to assist them in
achieving and maintaining global competitiveness.
With our extensive welding engineering and fabrication experience, ATC offers a very effective and
efficient approach to the application of welding and manufacturing technology to maximize your
company's bottom line.